This week I challenged the team to use a charm on their projects. I bought some charms a while ago and hadn't used some yet, so needed an excuse!!
I have used the image 'Happy Birthday' to create an easel card.
- Card blank
- Blue shimmer card
- Recollections patterned paper
- Cupcake charm
- Spellbinders nesting die 'Lattice Rectangle'
- Ranger Stickles 'Platinum'
- Ranger Liquid Pearls 'White Opal'
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Celebration Script word dies
- ProMarkers - Cinnamon, Tan, Dusky Pink, Henna, Cocoa, Caramel, Burnt Sienna, Pastel Pink, Almond, Prussian, Violet, China Blue, Cobalt, Midnight, Burnt Orange, Bright Orange, Holly, Warm Grey 1 & 2, Amber, Soft Lime, Denim & Blue Pearl
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Creative Fingers - #144 Anything Goes
- Crafting With An Attitude - #38 Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations - #364 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - April Anything Goes
- Let's Craft & Create - #136 Anything Goes