Friday, 13 May 2016

Baby Pop-Up Box Cards

What to do when your friend is having a baby soon and you don't know the sex? Make two cards of course! 
I wanted to make another pop-up box card as I haven't made one for ages, so I bought some new X-Cut dies to make the process of creating two cards a bit easier. 

I've used the following materials to make these cards:
  • Papermania plain card
  • Recollections patterned papers
  • X-Cut baby dies
  • Promarkers






I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:
  1. Creative Fingers - Challenge #109
  2. Paper Creator's Crafts - #47 Anything Goes
  3. Crafty Catz - #324 Dies & Punches
  4. Creative Card Crew - #112 Anything Goes
  5. Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - #29 Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Hi these are gorgeous cards. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 28 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete

I am always trying to learn new techniques and improve my cardmaking and colouring skills, so your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.
Many thanks, Nicola x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...