Today I am sharing my card as the Guest Designer for the October challenge at
I was looking for something to use for an upcoming birthday and I found this 'Paris' image which is just perfect. It's quite a big image so I've kept it CAS and mounted it to a square Kraft card. I grounded the image with a bit of stippling and also gave it a bit of a glow by stippling yellow around. I've framed it with some blue squiggles and added a sentiment to finish off.
Promarkers used: Burnt Orrange, Coral, Dusky Pink, Almond, Cerise, Mustard, Raw Sienna, Burnt Sienna, Burgundy, Cardinal, Ruby, Lipstick, Indigo, True Blue, Cobalt, Arctic Blue, Coole Grey 1-5, Black, Primrose, Soft Lime & Lemon.
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Besties International - October Anything Goes
- Love To Scrap - #86 Anything Goes
- Little Miss Muffet - #147 Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination - #105 Anything Goes
- Glitter 'N' Sparkle - #207 Birthday
- The ABC Challenge - Q is for Quick
- 4 Crafty Chicks - #318 Anything Goes
- Classic Design Team Open - #7 Anything Goes