To join in please hop over to Facebook and make sure you fully read and follow the rules. This is very important if you wish to be eligible for a prize and claim the challenge freebie.
Today I am sharing a frame made using the fabulous freebie 'Texting Friends' and the following products:
- Wooden frame & paper flowers from Michaels
- Ribbon & brads from my stash
- Cell phone brad from Eyelet Outlet
- Kaisercraft acrylic paint in Wisteria
- ProMarkers - Apricot, Saffron, Blush, Satin, Baby Pink, Raw Sienna, Mustard, Tulip, Umber, Burnt Sienna, Tan, Antique Pink, Sunkissed Pink, Pale Pink, Midnight, Denim, Powder Blue, Cool Grey 1, 3, 4, & 5, Magenta, Carmine, Cerise, Aegean, Cyan & Duck Egg
I actually had printed and coloured the image before I bought a frame, so I was lucky to find this one as it fits perfectly! I painted it with two coats of acrylic before attaching the image and embellishments. The little cell brads I bought on a shopping trip not for any specific project, but I knew I had to have them and it goes so well with this image.
I am entering my frame into the following challenges:
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #53 AG
- Pearly Sparkles - #14 Flowers
- Polkadoodles - WK10 AG
- The Corrosive Challenge - #3 AG
- A Perfect Time to Craft - #3 AG
- Classic Design Team - #12 AG
- Crafty Awesomeness - March AG