With all these Christmas cards and fiddly, twiddly bits I've been doing lately, I wanted to get back to basics and make a non-Christmas CAS card. I also wanted to go with a colour combo that I don't often use - Orange and Blue (although the backing card is more yellow as was the closest I had and it matched the flowers, lol).
I've added some sparkle to the dress using white Gelly Roll and also to the chipboard sentiment.
- Cream card blank
- Yellow-orange and blue cardstock
- Make It Crafty chipboard words and stars
- Make It Crafty Image - Tia Celebrates
- Sakura Gelly Roll - White
- ProMarkers - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Putty, Satin, Duck Egg, Black, Cool Grey 5, Burnt Orange, Pumpkin, Amber, French Navy, Cobalt, Powder Blue, Gold, Sunflower, Warm Grey 1 & 2
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Make It Crafty - Sparkle
- TTCRD - WK Dec 19 Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner - #154 Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenge - #12 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Monday - Party!
- Addicted to CAS - #126 Sparkle
- AAA Cards - #105 Sparkle