This year money for holidays has been requested, so I thought it would be the perfect thing to use my new Power Poppy 'Gingerbread Family' images. I don't often give gift cards or money but when I do, I like to put them in something pretty.
I've followed the instructions on the blog to make these and kept them simple. I love using Kraft card and thought the doilies were a perfect match to accent the gingerbread girl and boy.
- Kraft card
- Crafter's Companion clear stamp
- Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
- Sharpie pen - fine black
- ProMarkers - Burnt Sienna, Cocoa, Raw Sienna, Ginger, Black, Cool Grey 5, Crimson, Berry, Lipstick, Pine, Forest, Apple, Pumpkin, Gold & Tulip
- Sakura Gelly Roll - White
I am entering my gift card holders into the following challenges:
- Power Poppy - Twelve Days of Christmas
- ABC Christmas Challenge - Y for Yummy/Z for Zentangle
- Christmas Cards All Year Round - December Anything Goes
- Passion For ProMarkers - WK424 Mega Christmas Challenge
- Simon Says Monday - Christmas/Winter Holidays
- Simon Says Wednesday - Gift It
- Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes