Don't forget the theme this month is BIRDS and you can enter your avian creations here.
We also have a month-long challenge over on our Facebook Group. The theme is NEW BEGINNINGS and you can enter here.
This week the design team were challenged to use buttons and I chose to use the image 'Kimono Sakura Dollie' to make a birthday card. I've coloured her in monochrome with a pale pink background.
- Pink cardstock
- Papermania flocked fabric designer paper
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Celebration Script word dies
- ProMarkers - Cool Grey 1-5, Black, Coral, Sunkissed Pink & Dusky Pink
- Sakura Gelly Roll - White
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #12 Anything Goes
- Classic Design Team - #20 Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #71 Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations - #356 Anything Goes