I'm excited to be back here today with a bonus project for Conie Fong Art & Design. The brand new image 'Emma Rose' was actually created in February when I was still guest designing, but she's only just been released into the shop.
I've used some fabric inspiration to create a background with my new ribbons. First time I've done this... doesn't it look awesome?!
I've used the spotlight technique for the first time too and I think it turned out pretty good.
- White card black
- Black & red card
- Assorted ribbon
- X-Cut Scalloped Heart nesting die
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Celebration Script word die
- Papermania Shimmer Dots
- ProMarkers - Cool Grey 1-5 Black, Aubergine, Slate, Violet, Crimson, Ruby, Berry, Orchid, Amethyst, Blue Pearl, Cinnamon, Tan, Dusky Pink, Satin, Caramel, Sandstone, Denim & Powder Blue
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Let's Craft & Create - #135 Anything Goes
- Power Poppy - Inspired by Fabric!
- CCC Digi Creations - #90 For The Girls
- Crafty Catz - #406 Anything Goes
- Allsorts - WK457 Ladies Only