Don't forget there are still loads of bargains in the shop until the end of the month.
This time I am using a stamp I haven't used before - "Goldfish Kid". I always shy away from male images for some reason, so I thought it was about time to use one. For this card I have also decided to break out some stash I haven't used for a while, which is the patterned papers.
- White cardstock
- Papermania designer papers
- Echo Park enamel dots
- X-Cut large oval die
- 3D foam pads
- ProMarkers - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Oatmeal, Saffron, Umber, Walnut, Cocoa, Warm Grey 1-5, French Navy, Cobalt, Powder Blue, Burnt Orange, Bright Orange, Mango, Pumpkin, Gold, Tulip & Cool Aqua
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Colour Crazy - WK25 Anything Goes
- Craft Rocket - #38 For the Men/Boys
- Crafty Creations - #344 Anything Goes
- If You Give A Crafter a Cookie - #71 Anything Goes (inspired by the colours)
- A Gem of A Challenge - #197 Summer Colours