It is Ching-Chou Kuik's birthday and the design team are having a special challenge on Facebook. They are even giving the wonderful image 'Magic Wish' for free if you are joining in!
Products I have used to create my tag:
- Core'dinations Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collection
- Tonic Tim Holtz Paper Distresser tool
- Eyelet Outlet brads & eyelet
- Stickles 'Platinum'
- Sandpaper, lace, twine & raffia from my stash
- Echo Park palm tree die
- Darice woodgrain embossing folder
- Distress Ink 'Stormy Sky'
- Crafter's Companion pearls
- Anita's 3D Gloss Finish
- Sakura Gelly Roll White
- Wink of Stella Clear
- Lyra pencils
- ProMarkers - Sunkissed Pink, Blossom, Baby Pink, Almond, Magenta, Carmine, Cerise, True Blue, Sky Blue, Arctic Blue, Orchid, Blossom, Buttercup, Purple, Gold, Aubergine, Plum & Mulberry
It wasn't easy to show the glitter and 3D bubbles with a photo, so I have also made a video
I am entering my tag into the following challenges:
(For challenges with a 'use something new' theme, I am using a new image, new lace, new Stickles colour & new brads)
- Ching-Chou Kuik (FB) - Birthday
- Glitter 'N' Sparkle - #221 AG
- Incy Wincy Designs - Celebrate
- A Perfect Time To Craft Open - #1 AG
- Crafty Awesomeness - January AG
- Crafting When We Can - #135 AG
- Crafty Creations - #332 AG
- Crafty Gals Corner - #104 Use Something New
- Creative Fingers - #122 AG
- Ching-Chou Kuik - Use Something New
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.ReplyDelete
Lisa DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...
Nicola! She is just breathtaking - such magical colors, and a beautiful design (as always). So glad I was able to make you pause and wonder at my challenge upload LOL - hoping your 2017 is fantastic in every way! hugs, deReplyDelete
Beautiful tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!ReplyDelete
Stunning Tag, gorgeous image, beautiful make. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.ReplyDelete
Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/
great tag! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.ReplyDelete
Ine DT for: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.nl/
Great tag. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DTReplyDelete
Lovely tag! Great colouring too. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.ReplyDelete
Mary DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...
Lovely tag, Nicola. The video did a great job of showing the glimmer and shine - thanks for sharing that. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)ReplyDelete
What a lovely tag you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “Use something new”. Even more FANTASTIC is that you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps.ReplyDelete
Thank you for entering, best wishes in the draw and for your support of this challenge. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).
Wooow awesome tag.. love your superb colouring on the gorgeous mermaid.. specially the colourful scales.. beautiful.. Thank you so much for joining our first challenge in 2017 at Ching Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge. and Good luck at the draw.. xx ~RoRaReplyDelete